Marina Berthing Close Quarter Boat Handling for sail and Power craft
- Bows and Stern to mooring
- Side to Mooring, Springing off in confined spaces, For and Aft Springs
- The Centre Line, short handed mooring alongside
- The Windward Line, mooring up and departing in windy conditions
- Prop Walk and Prop Wash
- Close Quarter Manoeuvering
- Power Turns
- Static and Stationary turns within the boat's own length
- Astern Manoeuvering in windy conditions or strong current
- Recovering from Engine failure in the Marina
- Crew and family training
- Trim Tabs and how to get the best use (Power)
- Twin Props, how to get the best from your power boat (Power)
- Single engine failure, how to berth and manouver safely
- Marina Exercises
The course is delivered in the marina over 1 or 2 days, usually a weekend, but the course is quite flexible.
This Spanish Sailing or Motor Cruising Tuition can be delivered on your own yacht/motor cruisier or one of ours.
Tariff for the course
Private tuition on your own power or sail craft including your family or crew: £350 per day plus travelling expenses.
If the course is delivered on one of our yachts £195 per day plus £85 per additional person.
For further information and availability please contact us.
Barcelona Sailing School is open all year for RYA Courses and Adventure Sailing.